Are you someone who works independently and can communicate with a team? Do you like to play with new technology? Do you “live and breathe” the Web and have superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills? In that case, you are the right person we are looking for to join our team!
ProctorExam is a fast-growing education-tech startup based in Amsterdam, and we are changing the world of e-learning by developing software that identifies exam takers behind the computer and creates cheating proof environments for online exams. We believe online education is the key to revolutionizing learning. The ProctorExam software combines screen sharing, use of the webcam, and the camera on a mobile device to create a 360 degree secure environment so that students can take their exams anywhere, anytime.
WORKING WITH US
At ProctorExam, we are looking to expand our development team with new talent! We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our multicultural team (we represent 5 different countries in our small team). We are building an environment that rewards hard work and encourages interacting with teammates.
- Participating in Pair-Programming/Extreme-Programming exercises
- Making architectural designs relating to the implementation of new features
- Writing clean back-end code, that passes our testing suite
- Following Test Driven Development best practices
- Mentoring Interns
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Experience with a modern Web Application Framework like Ruby on Rails
- Spent time in a UNIX environment
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and datastructures
- Degree in IT or Computer Science, or 3 years working experience in software engineering
- Willingness to take on new technologies and methods
WHAT DO WE OFFER
You will be able to work with a great team of conquerors in an awesome startup environment. Before contacting us, make sure that we are what you are looking for and get to know us by visiting our website: https://proctorexam.com/
Are you interested in a great opportunity to work at an amazing startup, in the center of Amsterdam, with a hard-working team? Do you feel like getting to know us better and would you like to have a coffee with our CTO? In this case, we are waiting for your resume and a link to a coding sample written by you, which you can send directly to email@example.com. Add under subject: Fulltime Back-End Developer Vacancy.