We're looking for someone who's eager to make a big impact in the world of education. If you are someone who loves solving technical problems and being supportive, then read on!
ProctorExam is a fast-growing education-tech startup based in Amsterdam, and we are changing the world of e-learning by offering web services which identify exam takers behind the computer and creates cheating proof environments for online exams. We believe online education is the key to revolutionizing learning. The ProctorExam software combines screen sharing, use of the webcam, and the camera on a mobile device to create a 360 degree secure environment so that students can take their exams anywhere, anytime ( as long as they have an Internet connection:) ).
WORKING WITH US
You will get an opportunity to concentrate on the pure technical solution, learn new be involved in Web development, scaling system, and working in an Agile environment.
You have an important role in translating client needs to the development team.
Action beats inactivity. When you're given a task, you take ownership and find an effective way to complete it, whether or not it requires dozens of Google searches, asking your teammates, etc..
Learning gives you satisfaction. You strive to improve your work and expand your industry and technical knowledge. Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices.
You're persistent. You love the opportunity to solve new problems every day and won't give up when you don't know the answer right away.
You love doing things efficiently. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves. Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders.
THINGS YOU MIGHT DO
ProctorExam is a small and fast-growing company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
· Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members·Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
· Update yourself about the capabilities of the system
· Be hands-on with the ticketing system
· Communicate with clients via a ticketing system to understand their technical issues, respond and update them accordingly.
· Determine how critical an issue is when a ticket is raised and alert the developers.
· Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
· Respond to technical inquiries on the ProctorExam website
· Provide technical support to end-users via live chat
At ProctorExam, we are always looking to expand our team with new talents! Based in Amsterdam, our new teammate will join a multicultural team (already 7 different nationalities and counting). We are building an environment that rewards hard work and encourages communication and collaboration with teammates.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
· You are proficient in English (minimum C1 level)
· You have the ability to communicate professionally in the form of writing
· You are tech-savvy
· You are not afraid to show initiative and to show what you can do
· You have good analytical skills
· You are pro-active, empathetic and patient
· You are available for 6 months
Then, please apply by sending your CV and motivations by applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT DO WE OFFER
A fantastic internship with a lot of freedom, opportunities and an appropriate allowance. Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment will a give you a boost.
An amazing office in the center of Amsterdam and a team that will do it’s best to help you! The team is very involved and cooperative as everyone shows initiative in resolving potential issues.
Are you interested in a great opportunity to work at an amazing startup with a hard-working team?
• We offer a financial compensation of 500 EUR/month
• Please, check if you are eligible for Erasmus+ grant
• We don't sponsor a work permit for non-EU citizens
• You will have to find a place to stay by your own
BY THE WAY, we are looking for someone to hire full-time after successful completion of the ProctorExam internship!