We're looking for someone who's eager to make a big impact in the world of education. If you are someone who loves solving UX problems and learning new technologies then read on…
ProctorExam is a fast-growing education-tech startup based in Amsterdam, and we are changing the world of e-learning by offering web services which identify exam takers behind the computer and creates cheating proof environments for online exams. We believe online education is the key to revolutionizing learning. The ProctorExam software combines screen sharing, use of the webcam, and the camera on a mobile device to create a 360 degree secure environment so that students can take their exams anywhere, anytime ( as long as they have an Internet connection:) ).
WORKING WITH US
You will get an opportunity to concentrate on the user experience of our solutions including web and mobile applications. Besides that you will participate in the process of building corporate branding standards.
If you see yourself as a person who is interested in the building markups using HTML and CSS we will give you this opportunity!
THINGS YOU MIGHT DO
ProctorExam is a small and fast-growing company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Work closely with our customer success team to understand the problems that users can experience to optimize UI-UX in that places.
- Build new layouts for screens of the web-applications.
- Create design for marketing products.
- Participate in the building recognizable brand.
- Redesign existing web-pages.
- Design corporate standards including email templates, marketing web-site, corporate attributes.
At ProctorExam, we are always looking to expand our team with new talents! Based in Amsterdam, our new teammate will join a multicultural team (already 5 different nationalities and counting). We are building an environment that rewards hard work and encourages communication and collaboration with teammates.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You are a true team player.
- You are not afraid to show initiative and to show what you can do.
- You have good design skills.
- Understand the main UI principles.
- Have knowledge in UX standards and paradigms.
- Have experience in different design tools to provide templates to development teams.
- Are you interested in HTML and CSS? Would be also very useful!
- You are available for 6 months.
Then, please apply by sending your CV and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Internship Software Engineer Vacancy. We look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT DO WE OFFER
A fantastic internship with a lot of freedom, opportunities and an appropriate allowance. Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment will a give you a boost.
An amazing office in the center of Amsterdam and a team that will do it’s best to help you! The team is very involved and cooperative as everyone shows initiative in resolving potential issues.
Are you interested in a great opportunity to work at an amazing startup with a hard-working team?
• We offer a financial compensation of 500 EUR/month
• Please, check if you are eligible for Erasmus+ grant
• We don't sponsor a work permit for non-EU citizens
• You will have to find a place to stay by your own
BY THE WAY, we are looking for someone to hire full-time after successful completion of the ProctorExam internship!